Seal Repair Kits and Spare Parts
Bryce Fuel Injection Ltd. was set up in 1941 as a private company in Staines, Middlesex. In 1952 Bryce Fuel Injection Ltd. and Berger Equipment Ltd. amalgamated as Bryce Berger Ltd.
In 1958 Hawker Siddeley acquired the company and moved the factory into the Gloster Aircraft factory at Gloucester
In 1960 CAV purchased Bryce Berger Ltd.
Bryce Berger Ltd. ceased trading in the late 1980’s when Lucas took over their stock and parts sales of the now obsolete pumps.
Showing all 1 result